10.03.2013

IMPORTANT: PUMPKIN PATCH FIELD TRIP POSTPONED!!!

Good Morning!  

Due to the possibility of severe weather today, we are postponing the Vala's Pumpkin Patch Trip to 1 week from today on Thursday, October 10th.

Normally I would welcome the muddy paths and a cloudy day at the pumpkin patch as a beatiful sign that fall has arrived, but when the weather channel used those three little words 'severe thunderstorms possible', I decided it was probably not a good idea to be in the middle of a corn field with our babes and only straw and barns for protection.  So, rest comfortably and safely on this rainy day and we will see you next week!  

I will repost information on the website today and reopen the registration for the field trip.  Those who have already registered DO NOT have to reregister, but if you are unable to make it on October 10th, please let me know via email so I can remove your entry from the database.  If you have any questions, please let me know via email to MindfulLearningCenter@gmail.com

Lisa Orsi 
2013 Vala's Field Trip Coordinator
Mindful Learning Center

(Some of you may be getting this message more than once, I apologize for this, but just want to be sure everyone gets the message today.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family-friendly site. Moderators reserve the right to delete comments at any time for any reason.